A PR-ready Media Kit is the first step in any PR process. This is an essential part of the PR process as it’s the ideal way to present your business and story to the media in the most professional and concise way possible. This kit becomes their reference point for your brand story and helps them to understand why your story is newsworthy. Most journalists are inundated with hundreds of emails a day so providing them with all the information up-front is the best way to get and hold their attention.
Once you have placed your order, we will email a questionnaire for you to answer. This information will help create the assets for your Media Kit.
Your Media Kit will include:
- A half-page Founder bio (or company spokesperson) – this is the person who is most likely to be the ‘face’ of the company in all media pitches.
- A company backgrounder which is a one-page highlights reel of your business, your ‘back story’, vision, research or statistics, any awards or other accolades and your unique selling points.
- A selection of high-resolution images. Ideally, these should be 1-2MB, 300dpi. If you have a product, please ensure you have a selection of deep-etched images of your products and some lifestyle images of your product in action. The company spokesperson will also need a selection of portrait and landscape professional photos that reflect your personal brand ideally on a white background. These images are to be provided by you. If you require assistance with the organisation and creative direction of your photo shoot, please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A one-page press release providing information about your business to the journalist.
- Brand assets such as your logos and style guide, catalogue and/or lookbook (if a product-based business). These are to be provided by you.
Please allow up to 30 business days for the Media Kit to be created and delivered to you via a Dropbox link. The documents will be delivered in word format as that’s the preferred format media likes to receive them so they’re able to copy and paste on their end.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com for assistance. Please note 10% GST is added at checkout.